
The work I have on display at Szabo includes a good variety of watercolor and canvas pieces. The paintings will be up through November 25th.
Friday November 16th I will
be hosting a reception at Szabo fron 4:00 to 8:00 PM, where I will will also have cards, unframed prints and originals, as well as a few of my most recent pieces.
The work I've been doing lately are icons, inspired first by the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd work
I did with Trinity Church and at Mt. Saint Mary's school. Traveling to
Jerusalem last April propelled my interest in icon painting. I'm hoping
to devote another post along with some photos very soon. I hope you will
get a chance to come by and see.
Szabo's wines are
fabulous too. I think the Sauvignon Blanc is the best white I've had, local or otherwise! The Viola is amazing. Alex Szabo is a brilliant winemaker and proud Hungarian, who really knows what he is doing and is devoted to making wine that is beyond expectation
Szabo Wines
316 Broad St. Nevada City
Art Show & Reception Friday, November 16, 2012 - 4:00 to 8:00
Art Show & Reception Friday, November 16, 2012 - 4:00 to 8:00

0 comments:
Post a Comment